Introducing the all-new NOCO NLP20 Lithium Powersports Battery, a Group 20 battery, rated at 600-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Replaces numerous lead-acid & AGM powersport batteries. See partial list below.
- Delivers over 600-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals.
- Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
What's In The Box:
- NOCO NLP20 Lithium Powersports Battery
- (2) 3-Way Terminals
- (1) .5” (12mm) Spacer
- (3) .6” (15mm) Spacers
- (4) .3” (7.5mm) Spacers
- Hex Key
- User Guide
7Ah / 89.6Wh
L 6.9-8.0" (175-205mm)
3.73 lbs. (1.7kg)
NLP20 replaces the following batteries: