Built Dakota tough, this 36 volt lithium trolling motor battery set with 100 amp hours (Ah) of capacity, gives you the power to fish from morning to night. Engineered with Dakota Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology these lithium deep cycle batteries have twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a sealed lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value. This set of three 12 volt lithium batteries is optimal for higher power trolling motors and typically provides multiple days of fishing on a single charge. Ideal for deep cycle applications in marine environments where you need lots of power for a long time. Deep cycle lithium battery durability, backed by an 11 Year Warranty. Multiple charger packages are available, see below for more details.
- Excellent for Minnkota, Garmin And Lowrance
- LiFePO4 Replacement for SLA
- Compatible With Onboard Charging
- Compatible With All 36V Trolling Motors With Max Continuous Draw Up To 100 Amps
- Reduce your boats weight by 100's of pounds
- Power fishfinders, flashers, audio systems and boating electronics
11 Year Warranty
Best in class, 11 year manufacturer defect warranty.
100 ampere hours (Ah). Dakota Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 100 amp hours. LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
This set wired in series will provide 38.4 volts. (Dakota Lithium 12V batteries can be used in series for up to 48V systems)
3,840Wh of total energy.
M8 terminals with hardware included. Easy to adapt to different connection needs (Max torque 15 ft lbs).
12.99” x 6.77” x 8.66” (LxWxH) Group 31 equivalents (about 1" longer than a group 27).
31.9 lbs each battery. 60% lighter than a SLA or lead batteries.
Lifecycles (Battery Lifespan)
Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithium’s. -20°F min, +120°F max optimal operating temps (battery performs well down to -20°F). Avoid charging below 32°F.
100A max continuous, 200A max 10 second pulse. The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% larger capacity than a comparable SLA battery.
50A max, 43.2V max recommended, 45V max. Several lithium battery charger options are available with this package. See below for details.
Lithium batteries must be balanced before connecting in series for optimal capacity and lifespan. Please review Dakota Lithium's Balancing Instructions. A 12V 10A charger is included with this package to complete this process.
Includes Active BMS Protection
Every Dakota Lithium battery contains a Battery Management System (BMS) that handles automatic cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
5 lithium battery charger options are available with this package at discounted bundle pricing. Click the links to view details of each charger:
- Dakota Lithium 36V 8A Charger Free
- Dakota Lithium 36V 18A Charger +$100 (Save $189) A great choice when time is critical to get recharged and get back to fishing.
- Dakota Lithium 4 Bank Onboard Charger +$90 (Save $189) Charge all 3 trolling motor batteries individually, plus the boats starting battery.
- NOCO 3 Bank Onboard Charger +$110 (Save $189) Charge all 3 trolling motor batteries individually.
- NOCO 4 Bank Onboard Charger +$210 (Save $189) Charge all 3 trolling motor batteries individually, plus the boats starting battery.
- NOCO 36V 26A Onboard Charger +$360 (Save $189) The Ultimate in onboard convenience combined with fast recharging.