Introducing the all-new NOCO NLP30 Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 30 battery, rated at 700 amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid or AGM motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Replaces numerous lead-acid and AGM powersport battery models. Refer to the partial list below.
- Delivers over 700-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
What's In The Box:
- NOCO NLP30 Lithium Powersport Battery
- 3-Way Terminals
- Hex Key
- User Guide
|Battery Capacity||8Ah / 99.84Wh|
|Starting Current||700 Amps|
|BCI Size||Group 30|
|Dimensions(LxWxH)||6.5" x 5.0" x 7.0"
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
NLP30 replaces the following batteries: