Introducing the all-new NOCO NLP5 Lithium Powersports Battery, a Group 5 battery, rated at 250 amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid or AGM motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Replaces numerous lead-acid and AGM powersport battery models. Refer to partial list below.
- Delivers over 250 amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5 minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
What's In The Box:
- NOCO NLP5 Lithium Powersports Battery
- (2) 3-Way Terminals
- (1) .79” (20mm) Spacer
- (1) .94” (24mm) Spacer
- Hex Key
- User Guide & Warranty Information
|Battery Capacity||2Ah / 25.6Wh|
|Starting Current||250 Amps|
|L x W
4.5 x 2.8"
(113 x 70mm)
H 3.4 - 4.3"
(88 - 132mm)
|Weight||1.5 lbs (0.69 kg)|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
NLP5 replaces the following batteries: