- Designed for a single Group 24 battery.
- Internal reservoir to collect battery acid.
- Impact and UV resistant.
- Includes battery tie down strap.
- Also works with J-bolts and tie down clamp (not included).
- Meets Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420.
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7.
A battery tray for extreme conditions. Structurally enhanced battery storage solution that maintains its tough impact properties down to -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
Engineered to last the rigors of the outdoors. Made with UV inhibitors and color stabilizers to prevent structural degradation and color fading. Together, it's one of the toughest, most dependable battery trays ever.
Designed for full-flow ventilation and collection of spilled electrolytes, its reservoir is acid-resistant for safely capturing spilled battery acid.
Fits most Group 24 batteries. Designed to accommodate most Automotive, Marine, and RV Group 31 lead-acid, AGM & lithium batteries. Fits battery sizes 10.3" - 11.3" x 6.3 - 7.3".
Made in the USA
We strive to maintain a reputation of diligently constructing the highest quality products, which is why every battery tray is designed, engineered, and made in the USA.
Group 24 Battery Tray & 42-Inch Battery Strap.
|Battery Size||Group 24|
|Inside Dimensions||11.3" x 7.3" x 1.2"|
|External Dimensions||11.5" x 8.4" x 1.3"|