- A 92-percent high-efficiency 36 volt industrial battery charger.
- Wide-range input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium batteries up to 425 amp-hours.
- Integrated inhibit and remote LED functions.
- Converts to a power supply for zero voltage charging.
- Progressive repair method for sulfated batteries.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Designed for rugged environments and rated at IP66.
- 4 external mounting holes for installation as an onboard charger
The Most Advanced Industrial Battery Charger in its Class
Not only can the GX3626 it charge a wide-range of deep-cycle lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries, but it's as simple as a push of a button - no dip switches or downloadable software. And it's paired with a robust battery repair method to combat battery sulfation and recover lost battery capacity, plus easily converts to a constant current, constant voltage power supply for zero voltage charging or equalizing unbalanced batteries.
Universal input with swappable options for the AC and DC cables. A versatile industrial battery charger designed for worldwide use. Its internal magnetics and power design handle a wide-range of input voltages from 100-240VAC and frequencies from 50-60Hz. With GX3626's removable AC and DC cords, it’s simple to change cables for each country or application - all in a water-resistant strain relief clamping system.
New Industry Standard - Expertly designed. Precisely engineered. Manufactured tough.
An industrial 36 volt battery charger that's designed to last even the most rugged and harsh operating environments. Whether used as an on-board or off-board battery charger, its robust aluminum unibody design withstands shock and vibration for endless hours of operation. Its over-molded strain reliefs prevent unwanted stress on the cables while providing a water-resistant seal.
Advanced Diagnostics - Battery Charging with Intelligence
Welcome to Advanced Diagnostics, which analyzes battery feedback and display a particular error pattern if a problem is detected. Each flash pattern tells you what's wrong, and how to quickly fix it.
- Single Flash: Battery will not hold a charge and should be checked by a professional.
- Double Flash: Possible battery short, and should be verified by a professional.
- Triple Flash: Battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Double check the battery matches the charge mode.
- Error LED Solid Red: Reverse polarity. Reverse the connections to the battery.
- Standby LED Solid Orange: Battery voltage is too low for the battery charger to detect the battery.
Compact, yet powerful industrial battery charger. A mix of electrical engineering and industrial design create a powerful battery charger into a tiny footprint. It uses high-frequency switch-mode technology to efficiency convert A/C power into safe D/C power for battery charging. And it's onboard microcomputer precisely controls the charging to minimize power loss to create an incredibly compact form factor.
What's In The Box:
- NOCO GX3626 36V Industrial Battery Charger
- Integrated D/C Cable with Eyelets
- Integrated A/C Cable with Type B Plug
- User Guide & Warranty Information
Have an EZGO Golf Cart with Powerwise D-Plug?
Click the link for the NOCO GXC009 Accessory Cable to convert this charger's output to a Powerwise D-plug.