Meet the all-new NOCO GENPRO10X4. Similar to our GEN4, only better. It's 10% smaller and delivers 33% more power. It's one of the best performing onboard marine battery chargers we have ever made. A 4 bank onboard battery charger rated at 40 amps (10 amps per bank) for 12 volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep-cycle batteries. Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium and 12V Repair Mode. For all types of lead-acid, AGM, lithium-ion & LiFePO4 batteries.
- A 4 bank onboard battery charger rated at 40 amps for 12 volt batteries, including marine, boat, starter, and deep cycle batteries.
- Independently charge and control each battery bank with selectable charging modes - including 12V, 12V AGM, 12V Lithium, and 12V Repair Mode.
- For all types of lead-acid, AGM, lithium-ion & LiFePO4 batteries.
- Perfect for boats with 36 volt trolling motors using three 12 volt batteries in series + starting battery for engine. Charge and maintain all 4 batteries with a single on-board charger.
- Great option for 48V Golf carts using four 12 volt batteries.
- Waterproof charger can be permanently mounted and stays connected to all 4 batteries. Just plug in the power cord as needed.
- An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charges batteries as low as 1 volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- It's not just a trickle charger; it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 with zero overcharge.
- A simplified mounting system allows for quick and easy installations in any direction - even up-side-down - with an integrated anti-vibration backing to isolate shock, vibration, and noise.
- A fully sealed and waterproof onboard battery charger with an ingress protection rating of IP68, but has survived brutal life cycle testing, including thousands of hours underwater.
- Great choice for a waterproof onboard marine battery charger.
- Maintains lithium battery balance for optimal battery performance and extended life expectancy.
What's In the Box:
- NOCO GENPRO10X4 Onboard Battery Charger
- (2) Self-Tapping Screws
- User Guide & Warranty Information
|Current||10 Amps DC x 4 Banks|
|Chemistry||Lead-Acid, AGM, Lithium(LiFePO4), Gel, MF, CA & EFB|
|Battery Capacity||Up to 230Ah|
|Line Voltage||120V to 240V AC|
|Frequency||50Hz to 60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-4° to 104° F|
|Storage Temperature||-22° to 140° F|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95% Non-Condensing|
|Power Consumption||150 Watts (Max) X 4 Banks|
|DC Cable + Eyelet Length||72 Inches|
|DC Cable Size||14 AWG|
|DC Fuse Size||15A Mini|
|AC Cable Length||72 Inches|
|AC Cable Size||18 AWG|
|Resistant to||Oil, gas, grease, water, chemicals, UV, abrasion|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years|
NOCO Genius GENPRO10X4 12V 4 Bank Onboard Marine Battery Charger (40A) | NOCO Onboard Battery Charger
Warranty Information3 Year Limited Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How to Change Charging Modes on NOCO GEN & GENPRO
How to Change Charging Modes on your NOCO Genius GEN and GENPR...
Understanding the Charge LEDs on NOCO GEN & GENPRO
Understanding the Charge LEDs on your NOCO Genius GEN and GENP...
How to use Force Mode on NOCO GEN & GENPRO
How to use Force Mode on your NOCO Genius GEN and GENPRO Smart...
Understanding Advanced Diagnostics on NOCO GEN & GENPRO
Understanding the Advanced Diagnostics on your NOCO Gen and Ge...