- Battery voltage
- Current (amps)
- Power (watts)
- Amp-hours consumed
- State of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarms.
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- Additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage (of a second battery), battery temperature or midpoint voltage (see below).
- Easy to install. All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable.
- Connect an optional Victron Bluetooth Dongle for fast and easy setup, programming and advanced monitoring using free VictronConnect software for Apple, Android, Windows or Mac devices.
- Standard 500 amp quick connect shunt and connection kit is included. Optional shunts are available for capability up to 10,000 amps.
BMV 700 vs 702
The BMV 702 has an additional input to measure voltage of a second battery, temperature or midpoint voltage, and
corresponding alarm and relay settings.
- BMV 702
- 500A quick connect shunt
- RJ12 cable (10m)
- Battery cable with fuse (2m)
- Bezel for a square or round display appearance
- Securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
BMV 702 Specs
Input voltage range: 6.5 - 95V
Current measurement increments: .01 Amps
Current consumption: 4mA @12V(2.9Ah per month) or 3mA @ 24V(2.2Ah per month)
Mounting hole size: 2 inch